Hey beauties! After a long time, here is more beauty related post. Today I will talk about 5 product that are the absolute favorites of mine, and I use them on daily basis.
1. The best thing that I discovered just recently is Bourjois Healthy mix foundation that is super light, and leaves your skin with healthy glow. It also promises to moisturize your skin, and I honestly think it really does! Another bonus is that is smells amazing!
2. I looooove bronzers, so I decided to buy this All About Bronze pallete from MakeUp Revolution. I was a bit skeptical If I need a whole pallete, but I don’t regret buying it at all. My most used are the last shimmery two, but the rest of them are absolutely gorgeous too!
3. After removing eye lash extensions I had to buy quite a few mascaras (that are lying around my make up drawer now) before getting the perfect one. I don’t know why I forgot about this one since I used it even before extensions. Sadly I will have to say goodbye to this one because I’m planning on getting lash extensions again! (Let me know in comments if you want a whole post about this topic!)
4. For quite some time I used Catrice absolute Nude eyeshadow pallete, and then I decided to try it’s pinky sister Catrice Absolute Rose pallete. I would recommend both, but rose is the winner for me!
5. Ok, ok I know there are two lip balms on the photos, but those two in combination are my favorite. Beautifully and gorgeous smelling Eos and non-fashionable, non-stylish good old Blistex that is the only thing that fixes my poor cracked
So, here are the product that I love the most, and I will keep repurchasing them for a long long time. The brushes on photos are another favorite, but I wrote a whole post about them HERE What are your favorites? Let me know in comments!